where we started
Boston College's existing University Information System (UIS) dates back to the 1970s; because of its age, the college has been encountering an increasing series of limitations and challenges. A Task Force was created to assess the university's business requirements, evaluate options for replacing the existing systems, and recommend solutions to meet the university's needs. After a year of close review, the Task Force recommended Kuali as the software solution.
where we are
The EagleApps Project is being rolled out in components:
- Curriculum Management - implemented December 2013
- Financial Aid - currently in the implementation process
- Enrollment - requirement sessions began April 2014
- Student Accounts - requirement sessions began April 2014
- Workflow - requirement sessions began Fall 2013
where we are going
The EagleApps team will continue to implement all remaining components of UIS - Degree Audit, Health Services, Housing, Enrollment and more. We expect the projects to be completed sometime in 2018.