Networking Night for BC Alumni in the Arts in LA
boston college arts council
Making connections and finding opportunities in the arts and entertainment industry can be quite a challenge.
Need some help? Or can you help your fellow BC alums?
The Boston College Arts Council and the BC Alumni Association have organized another opportunity to make it happen. Actors ... meet the producers. Artists ... meet the gallery owners. Writers ... meet the filmmakers. And more! The possibilities for collaboration are endless. And the BC arts community is growing. Last Year's Event in NYC was sold out so sign up soon! Join us!
6:00 PM Networking Reception
Hors d'oeuvres and conversation - with cash bar available.
8:00 PM "Cookin' with Gas"
The Groundlings popular Thursday night program featuring Tim Stack '78. (Program includes adult content.)
All BC alumni working in the performing, visual, and literary arts are welcome.
MAKE THE MOST OF THE OPPORTUNITY!
- Bring your business cards and promotional materials from your organizations. There will be a distribution table for you to leave materials and pick up others.
- Submit your information to the BC Artist Facebook (see below). These will be distributed at the reception.
- Connect with old friends, make new friends, and have a great time!
- $30 per person – includes hors d’oeuvres reception with open beer and wine at The Groundlings and ticket to Tim Stack's "Cookin' With Gas" performance.
- R.S.V.P. by February 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your full name, year of graduation, as well as the names of any guests attending(please include their BC class year if applicable). Also include your artistic profession and current employment information.
- Submit your information to the BC Artist Facebook by January 30 (optional, but encouraged).
- Please bring your payment in the form of exact cash or a check made payable to the Boston College Alumni Association.
BC Artist Facebook
The “BC Artist Facebook” will help BC alumni working in the arts connect with each other – to renew old friendships, make professional connections, and build the artists’ network. [The contact information is intended for professional uses only and must not be used for other reasons. We will not redistribute or share this information with third parties.] The book will be distributed to all participants at the event on February 7. BC artists that cannot make the event, however, but wish to be included, can also submit their information.
For More Information:
email@example.com or 617-552-4700
Tim Stack will be lending his comedic talents this year at the Networking Night Performance.