17th Annual Arts Festival Schedule
Thursday, April 23 - Saturday, April 25, 2015
Festival Events Every Day
- Music, theater, and dance events every hour.
- Art demonstrations, sidewalk chalk, and craft art for purchase by BC artists.
- Literary readings, film screenings, and art exhibitions throughout the day.
- Arts and Social Responsibility programs are featured at the festival this year. Check out the schedule pages and look for events marked with a LEAF.
- The Tempest
Directed by Professor Patricia Riggin, The Tempest, known as Shakespeare's final play, is set on a remote island, where Prospero, the rightful Duke of Milan, plots to restore his daughter Miranda to her rightful place using illusion and skillful manipulation. He conjures up a storm, the eponymous tempest, to lure his usurping brother Antonio and the complicit King Alonso of Naples to the island. There, his machinations bring about the revelation of Antonio's lowly nature, the redemption of the King, and the marriage of Miranda to Alonso's son, Ferdinand. *Admission $15, $10 for seniors or with a BC ID. Tickets available online at www.bc.edu/robsham or at 617-552-4002. Robsham Theater Arts Center
Saturday afternoon from Noon-5:00 p.m.
- Arts & crafts, face painting, cookie decorating.
- Children's Story Hour.
- Instrument Petting Zoo, music and dance demonstrations.
And many many more events! For complete schedule listings by day or event, please visit corresponding pages in the left-hand navigation or download the full festival schedule.