Download popular books ranging from Twilight to The Omnivore's Dilemma. Through a new service, hosted by OverDrive, you can easily download e-books onto devices such as Kindles, iPads and smart phones. The initial collection contains best sellers, top academic picks, and thousands of e-books in the public domain. Access OverDrive here, or click on the "Download eBooks" link on the library homepage.
A few things about the service
- You can check out up to 2 titles at one time.
- You can set a default lending period for your account (7, 14, or 21 days).
- The mobile version of our site is available through the OverDrive Media Console for the device that you are using (iPhone/iPad, Android, etc).
- There is extensive HELP/FAQs on the site.
- Finally, feel free to suggest titles for the collection. You can use the “Suggest a Title” link on the e-book page.
Theresa Lyman, Electronic Resources & Systems Librarian, O’Neill Library