connors family learning center
Once you have been approved for accommodated testing by CFLC, you must request a letter and notify your faculty member of your eligibility for this accomodation. Only students who have official, updated and approved documentation on file may take the exams at the Connors Center.
If you desire to take an exam at the CFLC, please adhere to the following procedures:
Information for Students:
- You must give your professor and the CFLC sufficient notice (at least two business days) when you have a test.
- Have your professor fill out and sign a "Testing Accomodations Form" and leave at the CFLC two business days before the test is to take place. Business days are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. These forms are always available in the CFLC administrative office. If you fail to give us or your professor sufficient notice for an exam, you will not be able to receive accommodations for that exam.
- CFLC guidelines prohibit students from delivering or returning exams. If there is a problem with the policy, please have the faculty member contact us directly.
- You will not be allowed to leave the Center during an exam so plan accordingly.
Information for Professors:
- It is the students responsibility to bring you the "Testing Accommodations Form" in a timely maner and return it to the CFLC two buisness days before the test is to take place.
- Please fill out the middle seciton of the "Testing Accommodations Form"
- Deliver exams to the CFLC Administrative Office during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) Exams can also be emailed to email@example.com
- Exams must be delivered no later than a hour before the start of the exam
- Exams can be picked up from the CFLC Administrative Office during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- WE DO NOT ALLOW STUDENTS TO HANDLE EXAMS
***Proctors are available at the CFLC from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday; therefore a student may not begin an exam before 9:00 a.m. and must be finished by 5:00 p.m.***
If you have further questions regarding test taking please contact:
Mary Rajner, Testing Services and Department Administrator
(exams can be emailed here if desired)