Consequences for Abuse of the CFLC
connors family learning center
The Connors Family Learning Center works hard to accomodate all students. Unfortunately, sometimes difficulties arise. Although it happens rarely, tutoring privileges for students who abuse the Center can be limited or revoked.
A student can have his/her tutoring privileges limited or revoked, at the discretion of the Assistant Director of Tutoring, if he/she:
- Misses three or more appointments, without calling to cancel ahead of time.
- Chronically cancels appointments right before he/she is scheduled to come in for tutoring.
- Has unrealistic expectations of tutors/tutoring.
- Does not adhere to the University's policy of academic integrity.
- Is abusive to members of the CFLC staff.