September is National Preparedness Month
Are You Prepared?
This month take steps to prepare yourself, friends, community, and family for emergencies and disasters. It’s easy!
- Put together an Emergency Supply Kit
- Be Informed – Know how to be notified of an emergency and where to get official information – update your contact information on the BC Portal https://portal.bc.edu
- Get Involved - take a class, learn a skill and work as a team!
In recognition of NPM, Boston College will be hosting various activities throughout the month. Stop by and see us!
- Sept 4th - Student Involvement Fair - Stokes Lawn - 10am-2pm
- September 7th - Volunteer Fair - Lyons Dining Hall - 7pm-8:30pm
- September 9th - Taste of Off Campus - Cadigan Lawn, Brighton Campus - 5pm-7pm
- September 16th - Healthapalooza - O'Neill Plaza - 11:30am-2:30pm
- September 17th - Test of the BC Emergency Notification System
- Recruiting for the Campus Community Emergency Response Team (CCERT) - classes to be run during the months of October & November