TABLE OF CONTENTS
All students should refer to the checklists below before arriving on campus.
- Returning students should visit the Returning Student Checklist web page.
- Class of 2017 should visit the Freshman Student Checklist web page. Class of 2017 students should also visit the Class of 2017 Welcome Events web page for information regarding all Welcome Week Events.
- Transfer and deferred admissions students should visit the New Student Checklist web page.
Extended Hours: The fall 2013 extended walk-in and telephone service hours are available on the Office of Student Services hours of operation web page.
- Classes resume on Tuesday, September 3. See the Academic Calendar for other important dates during the fall semester.
- Tuesday, September 3, is the first date summer 2013 graduates may pick up their diplomas in the Office of Student Services.
- Students may drop/add courses through 11 p.m. on Wednesday, September 11.
- An updated Schedule of Courses (PDF) for the fall semester is posted on the Student Services website.
- September 11 is the last date for all students graduating in December 2013 to verify their diploma names on their Agora Portal accounts.
Fall Billing and Payment
- Review and pay student account on My Bill.
You may also grant access to a parent or other third party by selecting the "Authorize Payers" link within My Bill.
- Online Billing and Payment Information
- Tuition and Fees
- International Wire Payments: Boston College has partnered with peerTransfer™ to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments.
- QuikPAY® Payment Plan
For students whose classes begin the week of August 26, the first direct deposit of student account refunds will be available on August 28. Your refund request must be submitted by Friday, August 23, to ensure delivery of funds on August 28. The first paper check refunds will be available on Friday, September 6. Your refund request must be submitted by Tuesday, September 3, to ensure that your check is either mailed or available for pick-up in Accounts Payable, 129 Lake Street, (not in the Office of Student Services) on September 6.
For students whose classes begin the week of September 3, the first direct deposit of student account refunds will be available on Thursday, September 5. Your refund request must be submitted by Friday, August 30, to ensure delivery of funds on September 5. The first paper check refunds will be available on Friday, September 13. Your refund request must be submitted by Tuesday, September 10, to ensure that your check is either mailed or available for pick-up in Accounts Payable (not in the Office of Student Services) on September 13.
Waivers must be completed every year. All waivers must be submitted through the Agora Portal by September 13, 2013, for the entire academic year or by January 24, 2014, for the spring semester only. Students who do not complete a waiver prior to the deadline will automatically be enrolled in and charged the student-only premium for the Student Blue Plan. Visit the Medical Insurance web page for more information.
- Remember to complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN). An MPN must be completed before your federal direct student loans can be disbursed. You can complete the MPN online at the StudentLoans.gov website.
- Don't forget to check your financial aid application status at www.bc.edu/finaidapp to make sure all required information for 2013-2014 has been received!
General Student Services
- Fall semester parking permits: Eligible undergraduate resident students and graduate students may order a parking permit by logging into their Agora Portal account and selecting Parking Permits and Citations under the My Services tab. Once ordered, students may pick up their parking permit in the Office of Student Services.
- Students should remember to bring their student IDs back from home. Deactivate and request replacement ID (if needed).