TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Spring Billing and Payment
- Spring Semester Registration
- Student Loan Exit Interviews (December Graduates)
- MBTA Passes
- Financial Aid
- Graduate Student Getting Started
Spring Billing and Payment
- 2014 Spring semester bills will be sent to Undergraduate and Law students on Thursday, November 14. Payment for the 2014 Spring semester bill is due on Tuesday, December 10.
- Review and pay student account on My Bill (You may also grant access to a parent or other third party by selecting the "Authorize Payers" link within My Bill.)
- Online Billing and Payment Information
- Tuition and Fees
- International Wire Payments: Boston College has partnered with peerTransfer™ to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments.
- QuikPAY® Payment Plan
Spring Semester Registration
- Undergraduate Students: Spring registration appointments are scheduled from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. beginning Friday, November 15, and are based on class year.
- Graduate Students: Spring registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 14, except for GSSW students. GSSW students in the class of 2014 will register on Monday, November 18, at 7:00 p.m. Registration for all other GSSW students will begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Law Students: Spring registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, November 25, for the Class of 2014 and continues on Tuesday, November 26, for the Class of 2015. The Class of 2016 will be registered by the Law School's Office of Academic Services.
- View the Registration Calendar for spring 2014 registration dates.
- The Schedule of Courses is available in the lower level of Lyons Hall and on the Student Services website.
- Register for courses using UIS.
- Register for courses using UDial.
- Undergraduate Students: Visit the Undergraduate Student Course Registration FAQs web page for information about selecting courses, closed, restricted, and WCAS (evening) courses, pass/fail and overloading, withdrawing, and registration troubleshooting.
- Graduate Students: Visit the Graduate Student Course Registration FAQs web page for information about graduate student registration, selecting courses, closed, restricted, and WCAS (evening) courses, and registration troubleshooting.
Student Loan Exit Interviews (December Graduates)
- Student Loan Exit Interviews are required for students with loans who are graduating in December 2013. Exits will be loaded to the ECSI website in November. E-mails will be sent to all December graduates who must complete an exit interview. Vist www.bc.edu/loanrepayment for more information.
- The deadline to purchase discounted spring semester passes is Thursday, January 2, 2014. These passes offer unlimited rides from Saturday, February 1, 2014, through Saturday, May 31, 2014. Visit Student Services' MBTA web page for more information.
- Remember you must complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling before your federal student loans can be disbursed. You may complete the MPN and Entrance Counseling for Federal Direct Loans at StudentLoans.gov. You may complete the MPN and Entrance Counseling for Federal Perkins and Nursing loans at www.ecsi.net.
Graduate Student Getting Started
- All incoming graduate students for the spring semester should visit the Graduate Student Getting Started web page. From this web page you will be able to complete some administrative responsibilities before you arrive on campus, such as obtaining an Eagle I.D. card, ordering a parking permit, and waiving the mandatory medical insurance (if applicable).