- Undergraduate Students: Spring registration appointments are scheduled from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. beginning November 9 and are based on class year.
- Graduate Students: Spring registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on November 8 except for GSSW. GSSW students in the class of 2013 will register on November 12 at 7:00 p.m. Registration for all other GSSW students will begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Law Students: Spring registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on November 19 for the Class of 2013 and continues on November 20 for the Class of 2014. The Class of 2015 will be registered by the Office of Academic Services at the Law School.
- View the Registration Calendar for spring 2013 registration dates.
- Register for courses using UIS.
- Register for courses using UDial.
- The last date to withdraw from a fall course with a "W" or to withdraw from the University is November 26, 2012. To find a department or dean's office, visit the Directory and Office Locations list.
- Undergraduate Students: Visit the Undergraduate Course Registration FAQs webpage for information about selecting courses, closed, restricted, and WCAS (evening) courses, pass/fail and overloading, withdrawing, and registration troubleshooting.
- Graduate Students: Visit the Graduate Course Registration FAQs webpage for information about graduate student registration, selecting courses, closed, restricted, and WCAS (evening) courses, and registration troubleshooting.
- View the video tutorial on the Registration Process.
Billing and Payment
- Spring 2013 semester bills will be sent by e-mail on November 15 to undergraduate students and are due on December 10. For graduate students, spring semester bills will be sent by e-mail on December 15 and are due on January 15. Visit My Bill for more information.
- International Wire Payments: Boston College has partnered with peerTransferTM to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments.
- Attention Undergraduate and Law Students: Enrollment is open for the monthly payment plan for the spring semester. Please visit www.bc.edu/qppp for more information.
- The deadline to purchase passes for the spring semester is January 4, 2013. These passes offer unlimited rides from February 1, 2013, through May 31, 2013. For information about the various passes available and their costs, visit www.bc.edu/offices/stserv/mbta.html. There are no cancellations or refunds.
Graduating in December?
- December degree conferral date is December 30. Diplomas will be mailed to the home address on file by the end of January 2013.
- Transcripts and diplomas will not be issued for any student with an outstanding financial obligation to the University. The same policy applies to any student who does not complete the required loan exit interview.
- Exit Interviews for December 2012 graduates will not be loaded to the ECSI website until the week of December 3. If you wish to speak with a member of the student loan staff to discuss your loan debt and repayment, you may do so at anytime. For an appointment, please call 617-552-3300.
- Final Exams: December 13 to December 20. Please check your final exam schedule on Agora as the end of the semester approaches to confirm the time and room assignments for your exams. Visit the final exam web page for more information.