TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Final Exams
- Course Evaluation Search
- Undergraduate Day Student Summer Registration
- Graduating Students
- Student Loan Consolidation
- Unreturned Library Books and Fines
- General Student Services
- Welcome Class of 2017!
- View the spring 2013 Final Exam Schedule.
- Students should check their final exam schedule on their Agora Portal accounts to confirm the time and room assignments for each of their exams.
Course Evaluation Search
- Complete your course evaluations through May 15 at 11:00 p.m. Students who complete all of their evaluations will have access to their grades beginning May 7. Please note that the location for accessing online course evaluation results has changed. Visit the Online Course Evaluation Process for Students web page for more information.
NEW! Undergraduate Day Student Summer Registration
- Summer session I runs from May 13 through June 20 and summer session II runs from June 24 through August 1.
- Students may register for BC summer courses in the Office of Student Services in Lyons Hall. Students must present a Course Approval Form signed by their Dean.
- You may take no more than ten credits in a single summer.
- If you need permission from AHANA Student Programs or Learning Resources for Student Athletes, contact those offices directly for instructions regarding summer registration.
Instructions for Summer Registration (BC Courses)
Instructions for Summer Registration (non-BC Courses)
- Please contact your academic recorder immediately to resolve any clearance issue.
College of Arts and Sciences, Lynch School of Education
Carroll School of Management, Connell School of Nursing
- Students' accounts must be paid in full for clearance for graduation.
- Student loan exit interviews must be complete in order to clear for graduation.
- Commencement exercises at Boston College are scheduled for Monday, May 20, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. in Alumni Stadium. The Law School Commencement exercises will be held on Friday, May 24, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. in Conte Forum.
- Please check the guides listed below for important information about preparing for Commencement and for Commencement day, including: graduation clearance, exit interviews, cap and gown distribution and drop off, photos, a schedule of events and activities prior to and during Commencement, and the individual school and college diploma ceremonies. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Services.
- Graduating students may apply for a library Alumni card after Friday, May 31. Visit www.bc.edu/content/bc/libraries/help/alumni.html for more information.
Undergraduate Student Commencement Guide
Graduate and Law Student Commencement Guide
Student Loan Consolidation
- Important: Federal Student Loan Consolidation is FREE! Recently there have been advertisements and infomercials on the radio and television regarding defaulted student loan debt relief. Private companies are stating they can help stop harassing collection calls as well as restore credit for defaulted student loan debt. These companies are promoting a service for a fee of up to $500. The federal government will do all of this for free. You can consolidate your loans by visiting www.loanconsolidation.ed.gov. DO NOT be fooled! DO NOT pay anyone to consolidate your loans.
Questions about default repair and federal loan consolidation may be answered by our own BC Loan Repayment staff. Call us at 800-294-0294 if you have concerns or need assistance.
Unreturned Library Books and Fines
- All items must be returned or renewed by their due dates. To verify the items you are currently borrowing, visit www.bc.edu/libraries/materials/accounts.html and log onto your Holmes account.
- Library fines and replacement fees for unreturned items will be applied to your student account. You are responsible for all charges. If you have any questions, please contact the O’Neill Library Circulation Desk at 617-552-8038 or e-mail email@example.com.
General Student Services
- Students who lose their Eagle ID cards should deactivate them immediately on the Agora Portal for security reasons. A new card will be printed and available for pick-up in the Office of Student Services. Deactivate and request replacement ID (if needed).
Welcome Class of 2017!
- The Office of Student Services extends a warm welcome from Boston College to you and your family. Over the next few weeks we will be sending deposited freshmen our Welcome Packet, which includes a Welcome Book and the Academic Planning Workbook. You will also receive the 2013-2014 Boston College Catalog under a separate mailing. Please review all materials before your orientation session. For more information, visit the Class of 2017 Welcome page.