TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Fall Billing and Payment
- Welcome Class of 2017!
- Financial Aid
- Undergraduate Day Student Summer Registration
- Agora Transactions
- The Office of Student Services wishes you a happy and productive summer. If we can assist you with questions concerning enrollment, financial aid, loans, payment plans, student accounts, and tuition and fees, feel free to call the Office of Student Services at 617-552-3300 or 800-294-0294, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our summer hours are posted on our website. We offer extended walk-in hours on June 24 and June 25.
Please note you will be receiving an e-mail from Student Services to your BC e-mail address with your tuition and fees bill around June 15. All tuition and fees bills are sent out electronically. Student Services does not mail out paper bills to your home address. You are responsible for retrieving these statements and ensuring payment is made by the due dates listed below.
Undergraduate and Law Students: Fall semester bills are due on
Graduate and College of Advancing Study Students: Fall semester bills are due on September 14.
Fall Billing and Payment
- Review and pay student account on My Bill (You may also grant access to a parent or other third party by selecting the "Authorize Payers" link within My Bill.)
- Online Billing and Payment Information
- Tuition and Fees
- International Wire Payments: Boston College has partnered with peerTransfer™ to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments.
- QuikPAY® Payment Plan
Welcome Class of 2017!
- The Office of Student Services extends a warm welcome from Boston College to you and your family. Over the next few weeks we will be sending deposited freshmen our Welcome Packet, which includes a Welcome Book and the Academic Planning Workbook. You will also receive the 2013-2014 Boston College Catalog under a separate mailing. Please enroll in an orientation session, send in a student ID photo, and review the freshman checklist if you have not already done so. For more information, visit the Class of 2017 Welcome page.
- All undergraduate financial aid award notifications for completed applications will be e-mailed June 14, 2013 to your BC e-mail address. If you do not receive an award, please refer to your financial aid application status at www.bc.edu/finaidapp to make sure all required information for 2012-2013 has been received.
- Sign a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (if applicable)
- Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling (if applicable)
Undergraduate Day Student Summer Registration
- Summer session I runs from May 13 through June 20 and summer session II runs from June 24 through August 1.
- Students may register for BC summer courses in the Office of Student Services in Lyons Hall. Students must present a Course Approval Form signed by their Dean.
- You may take no more than ten credits in a single summer.
- If you need permission from AHANA Student Programs or Learning Resources for Student Athletes, contact those offices directly for instructions regarding summer registration.
Instructions for Summer Registration (BC Courses)
Instructions for Summer Registration (non-BC Courses)
- Sign up for direct deposit of student refunds (on My Bill)
- Review/add optional Eagle-One accounts
- Waive mandatory Medical Insurance (if applicable). For further information, visit our Medical Insurance web page.
- Update or verify your local and home addresses, telephone/cell phone numbers, and/or emergency contacts
- Eagle-One (ID) Cards: To obtain an Eagle-One Card, download the application (PDF) and return it to the Office of Student Services. To deactivate your Eagle-One Card or report it lost or stolen, visit the Agora Portal. This will generate a new Eagle-One Card for you to pick up in the Office of Student Services.
- Parking Permits