TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Office of Student Services wishes you a happy and productive summer. If we can assist you with questions concerning enrollment, financial aid, loans, payment plans, student accounts, and tuition and fees, feel free to call the Office of Student Services at 617-552-3300 or 800-294-0294, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our summer hours are posted on our website.
Please note that undergraduate and law students should have received an e-mail from Student Services to their BC e-mail address with their tuition and fees bill around June 15. Graduate and Woods College of Advancing Studies students will received an e-mail from Student Services to their BC e-mail address with their tuition and fees bill around July 16. All tuition and fees bills are sent out electronically. Student Services does not mail out paper bills to your home address. You are responsible for retrieving these statements and ensuring payment is made by the due dates listed below.
Undergraduate and Law Students: Fall semester bills are due on
Graduate and College of Advancing Study Students: Fall semester bills are due on September 13.
Fall Billing and Payment
- Review and pay student account on My Bill (You may also grant access to a parent or other third party by selecting the "Authorize Payers" link within My Bill.)
- Online Billing and Payment Information
- Tuition and Fees
- International Wire Payments: Boston College has partnered with peerTransfer™ to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments.
- QuikPAY® Payment Plan
Welcome Class of 2017!
- The Office of Student Services extends a warm welcome from Boston College to you and your family. Please remember to enroll in an orientation session, send in a student ID photo, and review the freshman checklist if you have not already done so. For more information, visit the Class of 2017 Welcome page.
- Spring 2013 "I" grades will be changed to "F" on August 1, 2013. Students will receive an e-mail with more information around mid-July.
- The deadline to purchase fall semester MBTA passes at a discount is August 2, 2013. Visit the Student Services MBTA web page for specific pricing information.
- Sign up for direct deposit of student refunds (on My Bill)
- Review/add optional Eagle-One accounts
- Waive mandatory Medical Insurance (if applicable). For further information, visit our Medical Insurance web page.
- Update or verify your local and home addresses, telephone/cell phone numbers, and/or emergency contacts
- Eagle-One (ID) Cards: To obtain an Eagle-One Card, download the application (PDF) and return it to the Office of Student Services. To deactivate your Eagle-One Card or report it lost or stolen, visit the Agora Portal. This will generate a new Eagle-One Card for you to pick up in the Office of Student Services.
- Parking Permits