- Course Evaluation Surveys (non-Law): Complete your online course evaluations from December 3 to December 21 at 11:00 p.m. Students who complete all of their evaluations will have access to their grades (if available) beginning December 13. Visit the course evaluation web page for more information.
- Study Days: December 11 and December 12. No classes for undergraduate day students only.
- Final Exams: December 13 to December 20. Please check your final exam schedule on the Agora Portal to confirm the time and room assignments for your exams. Visit the final exam web page for more information.
- Grading: Semester grades, if available, will be posted beginning December 13 for students who complete all of their course evaluations. Posted grades will be available to all students on December 22.
- Transcripts: During grading periods, transcripts will be held until all your grades are posted. Your authorization is required in order to release your transcript records. You can do this electronically via the web, on paper via mail or fax, or in person in Lyons Hall. Requests received via the web are faster, easier, and more secure. Transcripts are provided to students and alumni free of charge, with one exception. Charges apply only if FedEx is selected as the mode of delivery. Visit the Transcript Requests web page for more information.
- Available textbook information for spring 2013 courses has been posted to the Course Information and Schedule link in the Agora Portal.
- Students who have lost their Eagle ID cards should deactivate them immediately on the Agora Portal for security reasons. A new card will be printed and available for pick-up in the Office of Student Services.
- December degree conferral date is December 30. Diplomas will be mailed to the home address on file by the end of January 2013.
- Transcripts and diplomas will not be issued for any student with an outstanding financial obligation to the University. The same policy applies to any student who does not complete the required loan exit interview.
- Spring 2013 semester bills for undergraduate and Law students are due on December 10. Spring semester bills for graduate students will be sent by email on December 15 and are due on January 15. Visit My Bill for more information.
- The deadline to waive medical insurance for 2013 spring semester only is January 25, 2013. Click here to find out more about the BC medical insurance plan.
- The deadline to purchase passes for the spring semester is January 4, 2013. These passes offer unlimited rides from February 1, 2013, through May 31, 2013. For information about the various passes available and their costs, visit www.bc.edu/offices/stserv/mbta.html. There are no cancellations or refunds.
- Spring Semester Parking Permits: Incoming graduate and eligible undergraduate resident students may order a parking permit beginning December 17 by logging into their Agora Portal account and selecting "Parking Permits and Citations" under the "My Services" tab. Once ordered, students may pick up their parking permit in the Office of Student Services.
The Weeks Ahead...
- The Boston College 2013–2014 Undergraduate, Graduate, and Law Financial Aid Applications/Validation forms and instructions will be available by mid-January under Forms on the Student Services website.
- Graduates in the Class of 2013 should refer to commencement information on the University Secretary's website. Online planning guides will be e-mailed to graduating students in January and will be available on the Student Services website.