Network Connectivity Tools
Tools to help you connect to the BC network.
WebDrive for Windows
Software that allows you to map a drive letter to your MyFiles@bc folders.
NOTE: The South River Webdrive software is licensed to Boston College under a site license agreement. As part of that agreement, the software must be uninstalled from your computer when you leave BC.
- Download Webdrive for 32-bit versions of Windows
- Download Webdrive for 64-bit versions of Windows
- Installation Instructions
WebDav for Mac OS X
Mac OS X includes a built-in WebDav application that you can use to connect to MyFiles@bc as a drive.
Cisco AnyConnect VPN Software
This software allows users to connect to the VPN at BC.
- Download Cisco AnyConnect software: Windows | Mac (BC sign-in required)
- Learn how to configure Cisco AnyConnect VPN software. (BC sign-in required)
- Learn more about virtual private networking at BC.
Microsoft User Authentication Module (UAM)
This module allows a Mac to send encrypted passwords to a Windows server using a password greater than 8 characters in length.