General Meeting Presentations
The next General Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 26th from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM at 2101 Commonweallth Avenue (Cardinal's Residence) on the Brighton Campus in Room 109.
"The Global Perspective of a Boston College Undergraduate Student"
with Brooke Loughrin, BC'14
Presidential Scholar and First U.S. Youth Observer/Delegate at the United Nations,
Editor-in-Chief of Al-Noor: The BC Middle East and Islamic Studies Journal,
Vice President of the Boston College Iranian Culture Club,
Undergraduate Research Fellow for Professor Ali Banuazizi
Light lunch will be provided.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24 for the purpose of ordering food.
• Thursday, April 10, 10:30–11:45 a.m. Book Club
• Thursday, April 10, Noon–1:45 p.m. Executive Committee Meeting
• Wednesday, April 23, Noon–1:45 p.m. Research Seminar
• Thursday, April 24, Noon–1:45 p.m. Program Meeting
• Thursday, May 1, 10:30–11:45 a.m. Book Club
• Thursday, May 1, Noon–1:45 p.m. Executive Committee Meeting
• Thursday, May 15, Noon–1:45 p.m. Annual and Program Meeting
• Wednesday, May 21 Annual Banquet