General Meeting Presentations
The next General Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 26th from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM at 2101 Commonweallth Avenue (Cardinal's Residence) on the Brighton Campus in Room 109.
"The Global Perspective of a Boston College Undergraduate Student"
with Brooke Loughrin, BC'14
Presidential Scholar and First U.S. Youth Observer/Delegate at the United Nations,
Editor-in-Chief of Al-Noor: The BC Middle East and Islamic Studies Journal,
Vice President of the Boston College Iranian Culture Club,
Undergraduate Research Fellow for Professor Ali Banuazizi
Light lunch will be provided.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24 for the purpose of ordering food.
• Thursday, April 10, 10:30–11:45 a.m. Book Club
• Thursday, April 10, Noon–1:45 p.m. Executive Committee Meeting
• Wednesday, April 23, Noon–1:45 p.m. Research Seminar
• Thursday, April 24, Noon–1:45 p.m. Program Meeting
The program "Demystifying the Current Real Estate and Lending Markets" will be held Thursday, April 24 with buffet lunch at 11.30, meeting at Noon.
• Thursday, May 1, 10:30–11:45 a.m. Book Club
• Thursday, May 1, Noon–1:45 p.m. Executive Committee Meeting
• Thursday, May 15, Noon–1:45 p.m. Annual and Program Meeting
The next General Meeting, the Annual and Program meeting, will be held Thursday, May 15, with buffet lunch at 11.30, meeting at Noon. The presentation, “The New Dad: Caring, Committed and Conflicted” will be given by
by Professor Brad Harrington
, Executive Director, Center for Work and Family
• Wednesday, May 21 Annual Banquet