Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry (M.A.)
- The M.A. in Pastoral Ministry is a multifaceted, flexible two-year program that prepares ministers either as generalists or for a particular ministry.
Post-Master’s Certificate in Spiritual Formation
- The Post-Master’s Certificate prepares individuals with a prior master’s degree in theology or a related field to be spiritual mentors for persons and Christian faith communities.
Theology and Ministry Certificate
- The Theology and Ministry Certificate is a program for individuals who wish to study a specialized area of ministry, but not enroll in a full master’s program.
Religious Education Certificate
- The Religious Education Certificate is a program for individuals who wish to study a specialized area of religious education, but not enroll in a full master’s program.
Hispanic Ministry Certificate
- The Hispanic Ministry Certificate is a program designed to prepare students, ministers, and educators who are already working or are interested in doing so in the context of Hispanic communities anywhere in the U.S.
- The STM offers a special audit rate for those currently engaged in full-time ministry (ministers, lay ecclesial ministers, priests, rabbis, and others) who live in the New England area. Minister-in-the-Vicinity students can audit unlimited courses during the summer and one course per academic year semester at the rate of $100 per credit ($200 per 2-credit course or $300 per 3-credit course).