Office of Campus Ministry
The Office of Campus Ministry invites applications for a 10-month, full-time, live-in, Minister to organize and promote religious and spiritual activities and programs for the campus community.
- Facilitate Women’s Spirit Faith Groups.
- Coordinate Special Service Programs, Campus Ministry Service Community, Retreats, and Global Outreach Spring Break Program.
- Direct Quest (Mainline Protestant Student Faith Group).
- Maintain a high degree of visibility at Campus Functions.
- Meet regularly with the Director of Campus Ministry, and attend staff meetings.
Bachelor’s degree in Theology, Religious Studies or closely related field required; Master’s preferred. Experience with faith based service projects required. Flexible schedule is necessary, as the ability to work within student hours is essential. Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills, in addition to proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Please provide contact information, including a phone number and email address, for at least three professional references for the required 'References' applicant document.