Parish Director of Youth Ministry
Holy Rosary and Nativity Parishes
Holy Rosary and Nativity parishes in Evansville, IN have just the unique opportunity. Come be a part of this newly linked joint parish which has X number of families and help us create this joint partnership from the ground up through completion. Responsibilities include designing successful youth programming, implementing the approved vision as well as identification, training, and support of parish leadership teams of adults and youth who will implement the three goals and eight components of youth ministry published in Renewing the Vision: A Framework for Catholic Youth Ministry.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church
· Masters degree in Theology or Ministry or related field
· Previous experience as a Youth minister with a proven track record of success
· Strong team player and believes in the value of teamwork
· Effective leadership and organizational skills as well as a strong communicator
Preferred skills include:
· Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
· Experience with bringing people together and building up a dynamic youth ministry for the parish
· Creative and can integrate multicultural experiences into all dimensions of youth ministry.
Come be a part of this exciting and unique opportunity where you can shape the vision to have a lasting impact. To apply, please send resume/cover letter to:
Holy Rosary Parish Office, Attention Joe Holtz
1301 S. Green River Road
Evansville, IN 47715
Or by email to Joe.Holtz@evdio.org
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled, but know that our desire is to fill the job timely so please apply soon.