Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education
Currently seeking to expand our adjunct faculty pool in the following areas:
Pastoral Ministry, Pastoral Counseling, Christian Spirituality, Religious Education, Scripture and Liturgy.
- Ph.D., Ed..D. or D.Min. in the subject area.
- Preference for instructors with practical experience in ministerial work or counseling.
- Preference for prior experience teaching at the Graduate level.
- Prior experience teaching or creating online courses would be an advantage.
- The GSRRE offers courses weekday evenings each Fall and Spring at the Rose Hill Campus, Bronx, NY.
- The GSRRE also offers intensive one week residential courses in the Summer(June/Early July).
- The GSRRE offers extensive on-line graduate courses in six terms that cover the entire calendar year.
SALARY: To be Determined
START DATE: Fall 2014 or subsequent semesters
SEND LETTER, TEACHING EVALUATIONS, THREE REFERENCES AND CURRICULUM VITAE TO:
GRE@fordham.edu (E-mail only please)