Campus Minister -Protestant & Multi-Faith
Loyola Marymount University
- Serve as a member of the Campus Ministry team.
- Regularly attend and assist with the meetings, bible studies, and gatherings of on-campus Christian (other than Catholic) groups. Oversee Higher Learning & the Well Bible studies.
- Create new bible studies as necessary.
- Coordinate ministry, programming and relationships with the Office of Ethnic and Intercultural Services (EIS) & The Office of International Student Services (OISS).
- Coordinate the LMU Interfaith Council meetings with all non-Catholic religious student organizations and ministers.
- Serve as moderator for designated religious groups on campus as needed.
- Assist with Christian Life Community.
- Advertise and recruit Christian and other than Christian students to appropriate campus ministry programs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Campus Ministry.
- Work in a spirit of collaboration with members of all denominations and faith traditions on the LMU campus.
- Support and uphold the mission and values of the LMU Catholic tradition and Jesuit and Marymount heritage.
- Knowledge and experience in working with multiple faith traditions. Knowledge of the principles of spiritual formation, pastoral counseling, and leadership development.
- Experience in working with a team in a collaborative environment.
- Minimum of two to three years pastoral experience working with young adults.
Typically a M.A. Degree or M.Div. Degree in Theology, Pastoral Ministry, Religious Studies, or related field.