Campus Minister for International Programs
Office of Campus Ministry
University Mission and Ministry is seeking a generalist for the Office of Campus Ministry. The position's principal responsibility is to administer the office's Arrupe International Immersion Program (year-long winter break immersion program), which includes safeguarding the program's vision and assuring that it reflects Ignatian spirituality and Catholic social teaching, coordinating the program's overall infrastructure, facilitating ongoing training, supervising teams and graduate students, overseeing the selection process for student leaders and mentors, and managing the program budget. Other responsibilities include assisting on retreat programs and weekly liturgies, providing both pastoral care and spiritual accompaniment to students and others within the university community, collaborating in other Campus Ministry programs whenever needed and appropriate, and serving on University committees when required.
* Masters Degree in Theology, Divinity, Spirituality, Pastoral Ministry, or a related field.
* Willingness to work collegially and an openness to professional development.
* Affinity and appreciation of Ignatian spirituality as well as the Catholic tradition and its principles
* Three years of experience in university campus ministry or an equivalent experience.
* Strong organizational, administrative, supervisory and budgetary skills.
* Ability to speak conversational Spanish; fluency is preferred
Boston College conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.