C21 Online Certificates
OPTIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
- NEW! Online Certificate in Liturgy - Active participants in a minimum of 18 weeks of courses or workshops with this distribution:
- Scripture, 8 weeks
- Sacraments, 4 weeks
- Liturgy Committee, 3 weeks
- Additional selection from Scripture, Sacraments, or Preaching, 3 weeks
- Certificate of Active Participation - Participants who post at least three messages of substance for each week of a course or workshop.
Your certificate will automatically be sent to you via U.S. mail within a month after the course site has closed. If a month has elapsed and you have not received a certificate, please send an inquiry to C21 Online staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries about certificates need to be made within two months of completion of the course.
- Certificate of Online Continuing Education - Active participants in any five courses or workshops.
- Online Certificate of Basic Catechesis - Active participants in five courses, one from each of the following designated areas:
- Profession of Faith
- Sacraments and Worship
- Teaching Religion - Elementary or High School
- Custom Certificates - A diocese, parish or other entity has the option of using C21 Online courses to support their own certification process. For example, they may select specific C21 Online courses for customized certification.
Further information is available. Contact C21 Online staff at email@example.com.