office for nursing research
Brown Bag Lunch Series is designed to provide a forum for an intellectual exchange of ideas pertaining to a an area of scholarship, including but not limited to a research issue or project.
All members of the BC community are invited to attend. All seminars take place from 12–1:00 p.m. in Cushing Hall. For more information, contact Kathy Yi at 617-552-3123 or email@example.com.
- Libraries Faculty Support Page
- Brief descriptions of services and resources directly related to library support for research activity, along with some links to the items described.
- Libraries Research Nursing Guides
- BC Statistical Data Catalog
The Statistical Data Catalog includes information for over 400 key research datasets and can be searched by title, keyword or subject. Records include descriptions of the data, available formats (including SPSS, SAS and STATA), documentation and direct download links whenever possible. The catalog includes U.S. and International data and with a focus on Health Care, Social and Economic Indicators and Education.
The Nursing Resource Library for the National Library of Medicine's National Network of Libraries of Medicine, New England Region
Principal Investigator Handbook, award management forms, sponsor forms, IRB annual review process
Protecting Human Research Participants
- Step-By-Step Guide to Doing Research
- Nursing and Health Sciences Research Help
- Data and Statistics Research Help