Patricia A. Tabloski, Ph.D., RNC, FAAN
- Tabloski, P.A. (2006). Gerontological Nursing, Upper Saddle River, NJ:Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Blanchard, T. & Tabloski, P. (2006). Motorcycle Safety: Educating Riders at the Teachable Moment. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 32(4), 330-2.
- Tabloski, P.A. (2005) Delivering palliative care to persons with dementia: Ethical issues inherent in the increased need for long term care. In R. Pruncho & M. Smyers (Eds.), Public Policy and Responsibility Across the Generations. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Tabloski, P. (2004) Youth is a gift of nature, but aging is a work of art: Health Issues of older women. Journal of Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing, 33(5), 626.
- Tabloski, P. (2004). Global Aging: Implications for Women and Women’s Health Journal of Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing, 33(5), 627-638.
- Swearer, J., Drachman, D., Li, L., Kane, K., Dessureau, B., & Tabloski, P. (2002). Screening for Dementia in “Real World” Settings: The Cognitive Assessment Screening Test: CAST. The Clinical Neuropsychologist, 16(2), 128-135.
- Schwartz, C., Wheeler, H.B., Hammes, B., Basque, N., Edmunds, J., Reed, G., Ma., Y., Li, L, Tabloski, P, Yanko, J. & the End-of-Life Working Group. (2002). Early intervention in planning end-of-life care with ambulatory geriatric patients. Archives of Internal Medicine, 162, 1611-1618.