William Fehder, Ph.D., RN, CRNA
clinical associate professor
Cushing Hall 310
- M.S.N., Ph.D. - University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. - Hunter College
Salivary biomarkers of pain and anxiety as measures for nursing research and care
SELECTED APPOINTMENTS & AWARDS
- Nurse Scientist at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 2007-Present
- President, Nu Eta Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau, 2001-2003
- Gennaro, S., Fehder, W.P. (2011). Improving Quality in the Dissemination of Nursing Science. Aquichan, 11(3), 234-239.
- Fehder, W. & King, T. (2010) Drugs and the central nervous system. In T. King & M. Brucker (Eds.), Pharmacology for women's health (pp. 706-749). Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett.
- Fehder, W. (2008) Nursing care and management of pathological oral conditions among women and children. MCN, American Journal of Maternal Child Nursing, 33 (1), 38-44.
- Fehder, W., Tuluc, F. Ho, W., & Douglas, S. (2007). Macrophages. In G. Fink (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Stress (2nd ed.). San Diego, CA: Academic Press
- Fehder, W. (2003). Nurse Anesthetists: Evolution From Critical Care Practioners to Anesthesia Providers. In M. Mezey, D. McGivern & E. Sullivan Marx (Eds.), Nurses, Nurse Practitioners: Evolution to Advanced Practice (4th ed.) (pp. 269-283). New York: Springer.
additional publications »