Jane Ashley, Ph.D., RN
Cushing Hall 304
- M.S., Ph.D. Boston College
- B.S. California State University, Chico
Nursing care of the surgical patient; strategies to improve test performance.
- Ashley, J., (2010) Preoperative Nursing and Postoperative Nursing. In K.S. Osborn, C.E. Wraa, and A. Watson (Eds.), Medical-Surgical Nursing: Preparation for Practice (pp. 586–617 and 644–691). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Woods, P. & Ashley, J. (1995). Simulated presence therapy: Using selected memories to manage problem behaviors in Alzheimer's Disease patients. Geriatric Nursing, 16(1):9-14.
- Ashley, J. & O'Neill, J. (1994). Study groups: Are they effective in preparing students for NCLEX-RN. Journal of Nursing Education, 33(8):357-364.
- Ashley, J. & O'Neil, J. (1991). The effectiveness of an intervention to promote successful performance on NCLEX-RN for baccalaureate students at risk for failure. Journal of Nursing Education, 30(8):1-7.
- Ashley, J. (1990). The nursing process--an indispensable approach to helping the elderly. In D. Corr & C. Corr (Eds.). Nursing care in an aging society. New York: Springer Publishing Co.