RN Refresher Certificate
bc continuing education
Have you been away from the clinical setting for a while and need to regain clinical confidence? Are you looking for a career change?
Perhaps you need to update your medical-surgical knowledge. Whatever the case, in our increasingly complex health care system, nurses face many challenges.
Meet these challenges with our RN Refresher Certificate Program, which consists of comprehensive refresher courses followed by an optional clinical experience in a setting aimed at your employment goal. We feature qualified faculty, and access to current educational materials.
You may design your own schedule by entering our program at any time and sequencing the courses to fit your individual needs and goals. Coursework can be completed within 10 to 12 weeks, though you are free to spread it out over several semesters. We offer small to medium size classes with one-on-one attention. When you complete the program, your resume will look professional, and you will be prepared for those difficult interviews.
REGISTRATION AND DISCOUNTS
Enrollment is limited, so please register early. Update in Nursing I and II and Adult Health Assessment may be taken together for a $100 discount.
TO EARN A CERTIFICATE YOU MUST
- Successfully complete the six required courses within two years
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Inactive registered Nurses
- Foreign graduates preparing for licensure exam
- Advanced Practice nurses reentering workforce
- Nurses changing specialties or careers
- Administrators or others desiring to update their clinical knowledge
- RN Refresher: Update in Nursing I
- RN Refresher: Update in Nursing II
- Adult Health Assessment
- Peripheral IV Therapy
- Central Line Therapy
- Career Transition for Nurses
(Total contact hours - 87.0)
- Med/Math Workshop
- Essentials of Phlebotomy
- Adult Health: Medical Surgical Review
- Update in Geriatrics
- Update in Maternal Health
- Update in Pediatric Health
All Continuing Education students are welcome to register for these courses
FREE INFORMATION SESSION
Attend a free Information Session / RN Refresher on the following days:
- Thursday, September 5, 2013 | 11:00 - 1:00
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 | 11:00 - 1:00
- Thursday, June 12, 2014 | 11:00 - 1:00
RSVP by calling 617-552-4256 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Requests to transfer payments to another course, and cancellations, are only accepted in writing (or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) four weeks prior to the start of the course.
A refund (less $50 administrative costs) is provided only if a cancellation is requested in writing (or by email to email@example.com) four weeks prior to the start of the course. No refunds will be made for cancellations requested after that date or for no-shows.