Pre-Conference Session A: 12:30 - 2:45pm
northeast regional nurse practitioner conference
BASIC SUTURING SKILLS & TECHNIQUES
Lisa M. Arello, MS, NP
- Identify proper suture material as indicated by type of wound.
- Demonstrate proper basic suturing techniques.
UNDERSTANDING PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION
Heidi Hallonquist, MD and Veronica Triaca, MD
- Review prolapse definitions and treatment options.
- Explain incontinence definitions and treatment options.
PEDIATRIC CASE STUDIES
Betsy Cramer, MD
- Discuss common and less-common presentations of pediatric disorders.
- Review evaluation and testing needed to diagnose these disorders.
- Present treatment plans and long term/short term considerations for the child and family.
*Eligible for pharmacology contact hours