Admission Policies and Procedures
lynch school of education
Please review the following policies regarding the admissions process at the Lynch School. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission.
- Admission decisions are made by faculty committees within each department. Official notification of admission is made by written letter from the Office of Graduate Admission.
- Complete applications received by the deadline will be treated with priority. Admission committees may choose not to review incomplete applications.
- If you have applied to the Lynch School in a prior admission cycle and are now re-applying, you must submit a new application form, application fee, and new supporting documents. Materials are not retained after each admission cycle concludes.
- The graduate school application process to the Lynch School is self-managed. As potential graduate students, applicants are responsible for collecting and submitting all necessary application materials by the designated program deadline.
- The Lynch School does not send notice to applicants regarding received applications. It is the applicant's responsibility to check the status of an application. Applicants may contact the Office of Graduate Admission or log into our Online Status Check to ensure that everything has been successfully received.
- Application materials cannot be returned to a student or sent to a third-party.
Contact Graduate Admissions
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact the Office of Graduate Admission.