lynch school of education
Please fill out the application as completely as possible.
If you have any questions or experience any problems filling out the form, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission.
- The online form should be submitted with either Firefox (on a Mac or PC) or Internet Explorer (on a PC).
- Do not use Safari or Google Chrome as your web browser (applicants have reported problems trying to fill out and submit the form using these web browsers)
- You must use the latest version of Adobe Reader to fill out the form. Older versions may not allow you to access all of the drop down menus on the application. You can download the latest version of Adobe for free, online.
- The application form is time sensitive and will time-out if left open for longer then 30 minutes. You will receive a blank page and the form will need to be submitted again.
- This form asks you to provide a Social Security Number, if you have a valid one through the U.S. government; otherwise, leave the field blank. Do not create a number.
- After submitting the form you should receive a confirmation page indicating that your submission was successful. If a confirmation page does not immediately appear, please contact the Admissions Office to verify that the form was successfully submitted. Do not resubmit the form.
- If you plan to apply to more than one program within the Lynch School please submit only 1 application online. After you submit one form please contact the admissions office directly and inform them of your plan to apply to another program. They will help you create two admissions files. You must provide supporting documents, including Application Fees, for all applications you submit to the Lynch School of Education.
BC Credentials and the Agora Portal
You should receive an email with your BC Credentials (username and Eagle ID) within 48 hours of submitting the form online.
Once you have received your BC Credentials, you can log on to the Agora Portal and select the "Applicant Status" menu option. You can use Agora to:
Pay your application fee
Check the status of your application
Upload pdf versions of your statement of purpose, resume, and writing sample (if applicable)