“Our ability to have programs within the school is a direct result of having a site coordinator who can help arrange the details and can identify students who may need the services.” –Community Partner
We could never have passed these tests alone.
City Connects has been generously supported by philanthropic partners whose funding makes our efforts possible. We are grateful for their ongoing belief in our mission and confidence in our model of optimized student support. We thank them for sustaining City Connects and giving us the opportunity to alleviate barriers to learning for thousands of Boston children every year.
- Barr Foundation
- The Better Way Foundation
- Boston College
- The Charles Hayden Foundation
- GHR Foundation
- The Ludcke Foundation
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
- The Mathile Family Foundation
- The New Balance Foundation, our partner in the New Balance Foundation Health & Wellness Program
- The Philanthropic Initiative
- Strategic Grant Partners