Our mission is to have every child engage and learn in school by connecting each student with the tailored set of intervention, prevention, and enrichment services he or she needs to thrive.
City Connects draws on the expertise of researchers at Boston College and beyond to evaluate its methods and findings.
Director of Evaluation, City Connects
- George Madaus, Ed.D., Boisi Professor Emeritus, Lynch School of Education, Boston College
Expert Review Team at the Lynch School of Education, Boston College
- Henry Braun, Ph.D., Boisi Professor of Education and Public Policy
- Eric Dearing, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Applied Developmental Psychology
- Julie Paquette MacEvoy, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Counseling Psychology
External Evaluators, 2009-Present
- Albert Beaton, Ph.D., Augustus Long Professor of Education Emeritus, Lynch School of Education,
- Jennifer Hebert-Beirne, Ph.D., M.P.H., Clinical Assistant Professorm University of Illinois at Chicago
School of Public Health
- Paul Holland, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Department of Statistics and Graduate School of Educaction,
University of California, Berkeley
- Thomas Kellaghan, Ph.D., Director, Educational Research Center, St. Patrick’s College, Dublin
- Patrick McEwan, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Economics and the Whitehead Associate Professor
of Critical Thought, Wellesley College
- Elizabeth Reisner, M.Ed., Founder, Policy Studies Associates, Inc.