Our mission is to have every child engage and learn in school by connecting each student with the tailored set of intervention, prevention, and enrichment services he or she needs to thrive.
City Connects draws on the expertise of researchers at Boston College and beyond to evaluate its methods and findings.
Expert Review Team at Boston College
- Albert Beaton, Ph.D., Augustus Long Professor of Education Emeritus
- Henry Braun, Ph.D., Boisi Professor of Education and Public Policy
- Eric Dearing, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Applied Developmental Psychology
- Julie Paquette MacEvoy, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Counseling Psychology
Independent Evaluation Board
- Paul Holland, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Department of Statistics, University of California, Berkeley
- Thomas Kellaghan, Ph.D., Educational Research Center, St. Patrick’s College, Dublin
- Patrick McEwan, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Economics and the Whitehead Associate
Professor of Critical Thought, Wellesley College