City Connects’ mission is to have every child engage and learn in school by connecting each child with the tailored set of intervention, prevention, and enrichment services he or she needs to thrive.
Where We Are: Springfield, Mass.
In the 2012-13 academic year, these 8 Springfield Public Schools are using the City Connects model of student support:
- Alfred G. Zanetti Montessori Magnet School
- Brightwood Elementary School
- Elias Brookings School
- German Gerena Community School
- White Street Elementary School
- Chestnut Street Middle School
- Kennedy Middle School
- Kiley Middle School