What You Will Need
institute for administrators in catholic higher education
- Transportation | Travel accommodations to and from Boston College for the Institute should be arranged by the participant. Boston College is accessible by Boston's public transportation service (MBTA) via the 'B' Green Line. Boston taxis provide a more convenient, though more expensive method of arriving to and departing from Boston College. Contact information of reputable taxi services is listed below.
- Metro Cab of Boston : 617.782.5500
- Boston Cab : 617.536.5010
- Personal Toiletries | Participants are responsible for providing any customary 'day-to-day' toiletries (such as hair driers and/or irons) that are not listed in the 'What is Provided - Housing' section.
- Clothing | The space in which the Institute is conducted is air-conditioned. It is recommended that you bring layered clothing in the case that the room becomes cool. Additionally, layered clothing, including a light jacket, is recommended for dinner on Thursday night.
- Electronics & Accessories | Participants are encouraged to bring and use laptops and tablet devices throughout the Institute.
- Charging devices for electronics are not provided by Boston College.