lynch school of education
A Certificate of Advanced Educational Specialization (C.A.E.S.) is available in selected areas of study, providing students with opportunities to build on prior graduate work. The C.A.E.S. involves a planned Program of Studies consisting of at least 30 credit hours beyond the Master's degree.
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Leadership (initial license)
- Educational Leadership (non-license)
- Educational Leadership and Catholic School Leadership (non-license)
- Moderate Special Needs
- Severe Special Needs
- Religious Education and Pastoral Ministry (offered
through the School of Theology and Ministry)
Comprehensive examinations are required. Programs of Study should be planned with appropriate program advisors and must be completed within five years. All C.A.E.S. students are supervised by the Offices of Graduate Student Services (Campion 135).