Job Search Handbook
office of career services
The Job Search Handbook summarizes different aspects of your legal career, both during law school and after. Within the handbook, you will find specific information to guide you through law school, including creating your resume, using Symplicity, and interview tips and techniques. You will also find specific job related information, including the clerkship application process, public interest funding and on-and off-Campus Recruiting.
1. Introduction to the Office and Services
2. Career Identification
4. Correspondence (Cover Letters, Thank you letters)
5. Campus Recruiting Program
7. Job Search Strategies
8. Managing your Online Identity
10. Public Interest Jobs, Funding and Fellowships
12. Alumni Job Search
14. Recent Employers
An online, interactive digital version of the 2012 Handbook is now available. View the Handbook (BC username and password required).