A scheduled visit to BC Law can be the most cost-effective way to hire. You may select 75% of your schedule and we will add the remaining 25% through a preference lottery system. Fall 2013 on campus interview dates are as follows:
August: 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 27, and 28th. September dates are available upon request.
To register for fall recruiting, please do one of the following:
- Reserve an interview date on-line beginning on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 through Symplicity. Our Symplicity site is: https://law-bc-csm.symplicity.com/employers. For instructions, please click here.
- Reserve an interview date by mail and/or fax beginning on Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Please contact Leslie LeBlanc at 617-552-4345 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via fax at 617-552-0083. Click here for a recruiting form, which is also located on the right sidebar.
For spring 2013 on-campus recruiting dates, please contact the Career Services Office for further information at 617-552-4345 or email email@example.com. The school will have their winter recess from March 4-8, 2013.
Boston College Law School is a member of The Law Consortium (TLC) which includes the following nationally ranked law schools: Boston University; The George Washington University; Northwestern University; Notre Dame Law School, and The University of Texas.
The TLC holds off-campus interviewing programs in New York City, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington, DC. These programs are designed as a convenience for prospective employers who are unable to travel thus enabling them to interview a wide range of students at one time in a single location. Interested students pay their own travel expenses.
Government/Public Interest Programs
Boston College Law School also sponsors the Fall Government/Public Interest Recruitment Program and participates in the Spring Government/Public Interest Recruitment Program at Suffolk Law School. These programs are run in conjunction with the Massachusetts Law Schools (www.maconsortium.org).
- The Fall Government/Public Interest Recruitment Program will be held in October at Boston College Law School.
Contact Leslie LeBlanc, Boston College Law School, (617) 552-4345, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Spring Government/Public Interest Recruitment Program will be held in January at Suffolk University School of Law.
Contact Michelle Dobbins, Suffolk University Law School, (617) 573-8148, email@example.com