ASIL Guide to Electronic Resources for International Law
- Description: Maintained by the American Society of International Law, this website features links to information on treaties, private international law, international organizations, and the United Nations. It also has research guides for human rights, international commercial arbitration, intenational criminal law, international economic law, international environmental law, and international intellectual property law.
D’Angelo Law Library: Foreign and International Law
- Description: A service of the University of Chicago Law Library, this website maintains links to sources of information on treaties, international organizations, international law journals, and links to useful sources of information on international law topics.
Harvard Law School Library International Law Resources
- Description: The Harvard Law Library provides a comprehensive collection of links to international law by topic, links to international organizations, and international news sources.
LRRX International Law Guides
- Description: The Law Library Resource Exchange (LRRX) provides research guides for many areas of international law, including international family law, human rights, commercial arbitration and world trade law.
WashLaw-Legal Research on the Web: Foreign and International Law
- Description: Maintained by the Washburn University School of Law Library, this website provides links to a wide variety of international law topics.