International Court of Justice
- Description: The ICJ, or World Court, is the most important adjudicative body dealing with issues of international law. This site provides access to the Court’s decisions, as well as case pleadings and court rules.
European Court of Justice
- Description: The highest court of the European Union, this body, along with the Court of First Instance, interprets and applies the provisions of European Union law.
European Court of Human Rights
- Description: Associated with the Council of Europe, this court interprets and applies the provisions of the European Convention on Human Rights.
Inter-American Court of Human Rights
- Description: This court decides cases brought under the Inter-American Convention on Human Rights. It is affiliated with the Organization of American States. The court’s decisions are available through the University of Minnesota Human Rights Library website.
Project on International Courts and Tribunals (PICT)
- Description: This website provides background information on and links to all of the international courts and tribunals currently active today. Its coverage includes major international adjudicative bodies such as the International Court of Justice, as well as regional courts, criminal courts, and arbitral tribunals.