Send Up A Book Service
To have a book or article from the law library's collection delivered to your office, send an e-mail to the Information Desk. If you need a book immediately it is best to phone the Information Desk at 617-552-4434. The item will be delivered within the hour if at all possible. It also is possible to request a book via the online Holmes Catalog:
1. Locate the desired item in Holmes
2. On the Search Results screen, click “Find it in Library” below the desired item.
3. If you are not signed in to your account, a message across the top will read “You must sign-in to get Request options.”
4. Once signed in, you will see the option to Request.
5. You must choose a pick-up location of Law for the request.
6. Click Request.
7. The item will be delivered to your office or faculty mailbox. You will be notified by email once it has been delivered.
The delivery service is available Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.