boston college law library
Intercampus Delivery Service for Faculty
Law faculty can place online requests for books in the O'Neill Library collection:
1. Locate the desired item in Holmes
2. On the Search Results screen, click “Find it in Library” below the desired item.
3. If you are not signed in to your account, a message across the top will read “You must sign-in to get Request options.”
4. Once signed in, you will see the option to Request.
5. Choose a pick-up location of Law for the request.
6. Click Request.
7. When the item arrives, it will be delivered to your office or faculty mailbox. You will be notified by email once it has been delivered.
To request delivery of an article from a journal in the O'Neill Library collection:
1. Log-in to your Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery account.
2. From the side menu, choose copy request and fill out the resulting form with the citation information of the requested article.
3. The document will be sent to your email when it arrives.
Delivery of the items from O'Neill Library may take several days. You will be notified if an item is unavailable.
Interlibrary Loan Services are provided if you need an item not owned by Boston College.