|Pre-Conference Workshop||$75.00 per attendee (SOLD OUT)
|Regular Attendee||$325.00 per attendee
|Group (5+)||$300.00 per attendee
|FMS Member*||$265.00 per attendee
*Become an NRCPDS FMS member today and qualify for the discounted FMS Member Rate. Currently enrolled FMS members and all the employees of their organization qualify for the FMS Member rate.
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP (SOLD OUT!!)
This year will feature an add-on pre-conference workshop for an additional $75.00 (ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!). This workshop will be a focused discussion time about Managed Care Organizations and FMS providers. Lunch is included.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
A. Registration Process and Payment Methods
- Registrants (including presenters) will be able to select the early rate up until 11:59PM EST August 31, 2013. If payment has not been received by 11:59PM EST August, 31, registrants will be charged the regular rate. This applies to registrants submitting purchase orders, bank/wire transfers, checks, and credit card payments that are denied.
- Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by NRCPDS.
- Registrants should obtain confirmation from NRCPDS before committing to other travel arrangements.
- NRCPDS cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from participantdirection.org and the conference manager.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
- Capacity is limited to 250 attendees. Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment of on-site registration must be made using cash, check, or a credit card.
B. Cancellation Policy
- There are no refunds for conference registration cancellations.
- Cancellation requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Requests for cancellation must be made in writing and sent to: NRCPDS Attn:FMS Conference Manager, Haley House, 314 Hammond St., Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 USA (phone 617-552-6582, fax 617-552-6582, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the FMS Conference Manager at the earliest opportunity.