Take Home Prof
Invite a professor to dinner in your residence hall or apartment and you will receive a $100.00 allowance to a grocery store to pay for the ingredients. Contact the professor and come up with a date and time for the dinner. Once the plans are set, send one email to all the participants and Erica Graf at email@example.com with the date, time, and location.
The rules are as follows:
1. Students must be sophomores, juniors, or seniors in the Carroll School.
2. There must be at least three Carroll School students attending the dinner with the professor.
3. If you have a kitchen in your apartment on or off-campus, students will cook the professor dinner.
4. If you don’t have a kitchen, you can get take-out for the professor from a restaurant of your choice.
5. Professors can only attend one dinner per semester. So act fast if you want to invite a particular professor!
6. There are only 10 Take Home Prof events per semester.
7. A picture must be taken and submitted to Erica Graf at firstname.lastname@example.org for proof.
Sponsored by the Ernst & Young Excellence in Accounting and Management Fund
Here is a sampling of the professors who have participated in Take Home Prof: Prof. Betty Bagnani, Accounting; Prof. Michael Barry, Finance; Prof. Mark Bradshaw, Accounting; Prof. Sandra Bravo, Marketing; Prof. Bill Driscoll, Operations; Prof. Jim Gips, Information Systems; Dean Jim Halpin; Prof. Amy Hutton, Accounting; Amy LaCombe, Accounting; Prof. Lian Fen Lee, Accounting; Prof. Gergana Nenkov, Marketing; Prof. Helen Peters, Finance; Prof. Michael Rush, Finance; Prof. Maria Sannella, Marketing; Prof. Metin Sengul, Operations; Prof. Elliott Smith, Finance; Prof. Billy Soo, Accounting; Dean Ethan Sullivan; Prof. Ed Taylor, Accounting; Profs. Peter and Carolyn Wilsons, Accounting