The recruiting season begins as early as September of your senior year. As soon as you return to campus in the fall, most of you will be very focused on the job search. Beyond this, you are deep in your concentration courses and are working to successfully complete all your graduation requirements.
- Faculty: You are no longer assigned an individual faculty advisor. By senior year, you have likely built relationships with professors who you have had in class and should seek out them for advice regarding your specific area of study.
- Academic Departments: During course registration in the fall, many departments may offer large group In-Gathering Advising programs or some opportunities to meet with faculty individually. You will pick up their degree audit from the department of your first concentration.
- Career Resources: You will be using On-Campus Recruiting and EagleLink as well as the Career Center’s many workshops and events for the job search process. Seniors also have the opportunity to meet with the Carroll School’s Associate Director of Career Advising, Amy Donegan. Amy has drop-in hours every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday between 1:00-3:00 pm and is available by appointment.
- Advising Events:
- Career Fair in September
- Peer Advising at Dean’s Coffee during registration in November
- Marketing Career Night in April