How To Apply
The Carroll School welcomes PhD applications from graduates of accredited colleges and universities. The admission process varies slightly if you are an international student or if you have applied to this program in the past.
- Your current curriculum vitae, including your educational, research and professional information
- A separate Employment History, using the form provided within the online application
- One personal essay, using the guidelines provided in the online application
- Recommendations from two individuals who can provide an objective appraisal of your capacity for intensive graduate study and your potential for professional success (see the online application for details)
- Transcripts from every college or university in which you were ever enrolled in a degree-granting program
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years. The GMAT school code is 44x-J5-96. The GRE school code is 3033
- TOEFL or PTE scores (if applicable) from within the past two years. The TOEFL school code is 3033
- Nonrefundable application fee of $100 USD
Questions? Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.