How To Apply
The Boston College MSA program welcomes applications from graduates of accredited colleges and universities. Applying is straightforward, but the process varies slightly if you are an international student, if you have applied to our MSA program in the past, or if you’re applying for a dual-degree program.
- Your current resume, including educational information and employment history
- A separate Employment History, using the form provided within the online application
- A personal essay, using the guidelines provided in the online application
- Recommendations from two individuals who can provide an objective appraisal of your capacity for intensive graduate study and your potential for professional success (see the online application for details)
- Transcripts from every college or university in which you were enrolled in a degree-granting program
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years. The GMAT school code is 44x-J5-96. The GRE school code is 3033
- TOEFL or PTE scores (if applicable) from within the past two years. The TOEFL school code is 3033
- Nonrefundable application fee of $100 USD
Within ten business days of submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail prompting you to review the status of your received materials/application.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.