Fall 2014 GSOM Schedule
Registration for the fall 2014 semester began at 8AM on April 7, 2014.
Evening students registering for 9 credit hours or more, click here for Immunization Requirements.
To register for courses requiring Department Permission, please call the Graduate Programs Office (617.552.3773) after 8am on April 7.
Course Offering Schedule.
- Log into the AGORA portal
- Under the "My Services" tab, choose Course Information and Schedule from the menu to get course and index numbers and course schedules.
- From the select a term dropdown menu, select the appropriate term you are interested in (Fall 2014/2015); Click here for summer scheduling information.
- From the select a school dropdown menu, select Carroll School of Management
- From the select a department menu, choose one of the following:
- MA/ACCT: Accounting
- MB/MGMT: Management & Organization
- MD/OPER: Operations Management
- MF/MFIN: Finanace
- MI/ISYS: Information Systems
- MJ/BSLW: Business Law
- MK/MKTG: Marketing
- MM/GSOM/MPRX: Graduate Management Practice/International
- You can then set the search criteria:
- Course Status - automatically defaults to Open courses only; in order to view entire offering schedule, including those courses which are closed, you are encouraged to set this to All courses
- Level - select Graduate
- Get required Courses and your search will populate.
Once you have received the list of courses from the database, click on the linked course numbers on the left to receive a detailed course description.
Please note the following:
- 600 and 800 level courses are considered to be electives for both the MBA and MSF degree programs.
- As you choose the courses for which you would like to register, please keep in mind that some courses may have limited enrollment. It is a good idea to keep a list of second and third choices, in case you are unable to register for your first choice. Make sure to write down all the course and index numbers for the courses you choose.