associate professor - operations management department
Ph.D., University of Rochester
M.S., University of Economics, Prague
Professor Jiří Chod’s research interests span Operations Management, Industrial Organization and Corporate Finance. At Boston College, he has been teaching Operations Management and Economics.
SELECTED APPOINTMENTS AND AWARDS
- Associate Editor, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management
- Senior Editor, Production and Operations Management.
- Chod, J., and J. Zhou. 2013. "Resource Flexibility and Capital Structure." Forthcoming in Management Science.
- Chod, J., and E. Lyandres. 2011. "Strategic IPOs and Product Market Competition." Journal of Financial Economics 100(1).
- Chod, J., D. Pyke and N. Rudi. 2010. "The Value of Flexibility in Make-to-Order Systems: The Effect of Demand Correlation." Operations Research 58(4).
- Chod, J., N. Rudi and J.A. Van Mieghem. 2010. "Operational Flexibility and Financial Hedging: Substitutes or Complements?" Management Science 56(6).
- Chod, J. and N. Rudi. 2006. "Strategic Investments, Trading and Pricing under Forecast Updating." Management Science 52(12).
- Chod, J. and N. Rudi. 2005. "Resource Flexibility with Responsive Pricing." Operations Research 53(3).