Study Abroad Guidelines
health profession graduate site
The Premedical Committee at Boston College feels that study abroad can be a very positive and enriching experience for selected undergraduates. There are, however, several factors that should be taken into consideration before making the final decision of whether or not to spend time abroad, including:
- Whether or not to study abroad
- Who should go
- How long should I study abroad, and when?
- Types of study-abroad programs
- Completing pre-health courses
- When to apply to graduate school
- Impact on application
- Should I take the MCAT while abroad?
- How does credit(s) transfer?
- Studying abroad — what’s next?